- About Yorkville Plaza -
Previously home to The Four Season’s hotel, 155 Yorkville Avenue offers the ultimate in style and convenience, located in the heart of Toronto’s ‘Mink Mile’. The surrounding neighbourhood is strictly first-class, featuring designer boutiques, fine dining, as well as exclusive art galleries and antique shops. If you need to move around the city, subway transit is just steps from the front door.
State of the art amenities include a fitness auditorium with circuit training and cardio equipment, recreation lounge and multimedia equipment, formal dining room with catering kitchen and 24 hour security and concierge service.
Our stunning suites, for short-term rental, at Yorkville Plaza, feature contemporary, urban design. Sleek kitchens include custom cabinetry, stone countertops and fully integrated, energy efficient Miele appliances. Floor to ceiling windows allow for lots of light. There are hardwood floors through-out. Each suite has laundry facilities and individual temperature control with air conditioning.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|jr. 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom|| ||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Pearson International Airport Billy Bishop Toronto Centre Airport Via Rail - Union Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary