- About William Street Apartments (Mulberry House) -
Centrally located in this famous Royal Borough, esa’s William Street serviced apartments in Windsor are conveniently situated close to local amenities and popular cultural attractions, allowing guests to enjoy all that this historic area has to offer. With a fantastic selection of restaurants, bars and designer shops on the doorstep, our beautifully appointed William Street serviced apartments in Windsor are a great option for business or leisure. Windsor and Eton Central train station is walking distance from the apartments, offering rail services to Slough and London – perfect for commuters. The M4 motorway is only a short drive away, providing easy access to business centres across the Thames Valley.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Heathrow Airport Windsor/Eaton
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary