Situated on the 3rd (top) floor in a secure, recently renovated Victorian building of five apartments.
• The spacious master bedroom has a king bed, abundant storage and an en-suite bathroom.
• The large 2nd bedroom has a double bed and has plenty of storage space.
• The third bedroom is on its own floor, has a single bed and is equipped with a desk.
• The open-plan living area has dining for six. Double doors lead from the living area on to a sunny balcony.
• The separate family shower room has a walk-in shower
• Double-glazed throughout
• Central heating
• Well equipped kitchen, with Nespresso coffee maker, Kettle, Toaster, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cooker and oven, Fridge/Freezer
• Flat screen HD TV, DVD player and a Sky+ box
• Sky media package: sports, movies and children's channels.
• Hi-speed fibre Wi-Fi internet.
• Washer/Dryer - Iron and ironing board
• Highchair & Baby Cot
• Foreign travel adapters
• Linen and Towels
• Hair Dryers
• All bills are included
Is safe for families and close to central London.
On your doorstep there are numerous shops and restaurants, and a late night mini-market.
Clapham Common and Clapham South Tube Station are a 2-minute walk. Clapham South Tube station is in Travel Zone 2. The centre of London can be reached in about twenty minutes.
Balham and Clapham town centres, where there a wide variety of shopping, are only a 10-minute walk away; as are charming Clapham Old Town and Abbeville Village with their restaurants, boutiques, pubs and trendy bars.
28 - 89 nights
|3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Penthouse||£235.00||£235.00||£200.00||£180.00|
Cancellation policy for White Hill House 5
30 days’ notice prior to your arrival is required to cancel your booking.