2 bedrooms - 2 bathrooms.
Sleeps a maximum of 4 (1 double bed - 2 single beds)
With a large private terrace.
Very close to the Tube.
Situated on the 2nd floor in a secure, recently renovated Victorian building of five apartments.
• Master bedroom is spacious, has a double bed, lots of storage space and an en-suite bathroom.
• 2nd bedroom has 2 single beds and an en-suite bathroom.
• Open-plan living area has dining for four.
• A large sunny terrace with its own dining area, accessible from the living area.
• Double-glazed throughout
• Central heating
• Well equipped kitchen, with Nespresso coffee maker, kettle, toaster, microwave, dishwasher, cooker, oven and large fridge/freezer
• Flat screen HD TV, DVD player and a Sky+ box
• Sky media package includes sports, movies and children's channels.
• Hi-speed fibre Wi-Fi internet.
• Washer/Dryer - Iron and ironing board
• Highchair & Baby Cot
• Foreign travel adapters
• Linen and Towels
• Hair Dryers
• All bills included
Is safe for families and close to central London.
On your doorstep there are numerous shops and restaurants, and a late night mini-market.
Clapham Common and Clapham South Tube Station are a 2-minute walk. Clapham South Tube station is in Travel Zone 2. The centre of London can be reached in about 20 minutes.
Balham and Clapham town centres, where there a wide variety of shopping, are only a 10-minute walk away; as are charming Clapham Old Town and Abbeville Village with their restaurants, boutiques, pubs and trendy bars.
28 - 89 nights
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartment||£279.00||£279.00||£279.00||£234.00|
Cancellation policy for White Hill House 4
30 days’ notice prior to your arrival is required to cancel your booking.