- About Western Gate -
Western Gate is an exclusive new development of contemporary, luxurious 1 & 2 bedroom apartments. Located in the very centre of Basingstoke, Western Gate offers the perfect commuting accommodation in easy reach of Basingstoke’s major businesses. Central businesses are within walking distance and the train station is less than 5 minutes walk away, with trains to London Waterloo every 10 minutes and frequent trains to Reading, during peak time.
The M3 is within 2 miles and the A33 offers easy connections to Reading and the M4. Heathrow Airport is only 38 miles away and the location offers good access to local bus and cycle routes. A host of leisure facilities, shops, and restaurants are within easy reach with Festival Place just a few minutes walk from Western Gate. Home to 165 stores, almost 30 cosmopolitan restaurants and bars and a multi-screen cinema, this vibrant centre offers a range of amenities on your doorstep.
These modern apartments with an exceptional standard of finish throughout, mean you’ll be living comfortably whether you’re staying for a week or a month. The modern kitchens feature all the mod cons and you’ll find floor to ceiling windows in the bedrooms and a decking balcony off the living area overlooking the town.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
90 + nights
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||£110.00||£105.00||£100.00||£100.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
72 Hours cancellation policy
- 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days’ notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.