- About West Tollcross – Edinburgh City Centre -
Conveniently situated at West Tollcross, close to both The Exchange financial district and to the west end of Edinburgh city centre, our modern serviced apartments enjoy the benefits of a central location with easy access to the motorway and the city bypass. Guests who stay at these apartments will have convenient access to the main shopping areas of Princess Street and George Street
These newly built apartments are sleek, spacious and modern, and fitted with high quality appliances and furnishings to ensure that each guest has a high quality and comfortable stay.
Each one and two bedroom apartment has an open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room, fitted with contemporary furnishings, a television (with Freeview) and a DVD player. Each bedroom is furnished with double beds, and fitted wardrobes with plenty of drawers and storage space. Each two-bedroom apartment also has an ensuite shower room in the master bedroom. Free wireless internet access is available and on site car parking for an additional charge.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 bedrooms|| ||£165.00||£145.00||£110.00||£95.00|
|2 Bedroom Apartment|| ||£210.00||£180.00||£160.00||£120.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Edinburgh Airport Glasgow Airport Edinburgh Waverley
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.