- About West Street -
West Street, the main thoroughfare in the city centre, is home to Sheffield’s greatest concentration of bars, clubs and restaurants and is very popular with young professionals. With apartments tucked away above the hustle and bustle below West Street is the perfect mix of lively culture and a peaceful haven to simply relax after a day’s shopping. Fresh fashion boutiques, independent music stores, design shops and destination bars line the route from the city hall through to the stunning new residential and retail developments at the top of West Street.
Standard one bedroom apartments consist of a fully fitted and equipped kitchen coupled with a relaxing lounge with leather sofas and a TV. All one bedroom apartments are equipped with fully fitted bathrooms and a relaxing bedroom with a comfy double bed!
The Penthouse Collection provides superior living with stunning fitted bathrooms and modern and contemporary kitchens which are all fully equipped and also benefit from large American fridge freezers with ice cold water and ice on demand! Penthouse apartments enjoy a stunning private terrace with relaxing sun loungers and table and chairs to sit out and enjoy the sun! A breakfast bar and a large lounge with comfy leather sofas and a large TV provide the final touch to the luxury provided.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
90 + nights
|One Bedroom Apartment||£67.50||On Request||On Request||On Request|
|One Bedroom Penthouse Apartment||£83.50||On Request||On Request||On Request|
|Two Bedroom Penthouse Apartment||£125.00||On Request||On Request||On Request|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary