- West India Quay Apartments, London -
- About West India Quay Apartments -
Located in a prime area of Canary Wharf, West India Quay Serviced Apartments offers great access for both business and pleasure.
From its position on the North Dock it is just a short walk across on one of the many bridges to Fishermans Walk or the West India Quay station on the Docklands Light Railway giving direct links to London in minutes.
As the images in our gallery show the interior offers a fantastic environment to both relax in at the end of the day or to entertain from.
Just 15 minutes by rail to London City Airport, West India Quay offers the perfect location for city breaks with the M25 just 13 miles away giving access to Bluewater and Lakeside Shopping Centres.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Deluxe 1 Bedroom|| ||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
|Deluxe 2 Bedroom || ||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Airport London Heathrow Airport London Waterloo Canary Wharf North Greenwich
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
24 hour cancellation policy
- 24 hours’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 24 hours’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336