- About Waterside Park – Bittern House -
These great value contemporary apartments offer spacious open plan living areas complemented by luxury fittings and furnishings. All our apartments are designed such that the doors from the living / dining areas open out onto a well proportioned balcony or terrace giving delightful tranquil views of the waterside setting. Waterside Park is situated between the banks of the Grand Union Canal and the Rivers Pinn and Fray set in 23 Acres of protected green open space. Located close to town yet enjoying the relaxing surrounding of unspoiled greenbelt.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Heathrow Luton Hearthrow 1,2,3. West Drayton Hearthrow 1,2,3
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary