- About Victoria Gate Cottage -
A superb detached one bedroom house with a private garden and off street parking. The property is arranged over one level with a contemporary feel throughout.
There is a reception room with open kitchen and breakfast bar. Doors lead out into a private garden. Good sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a fully tiled shower room.
The cottage is a short walk from Kew Gardens village with a selection of shops, cafes and the train station (District Line Zone 4).
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 bedroom|| ||On Request||£145.00||£145.00||£135.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Heathrow Gatwick Kew Gardens Kew Gardens Richmond
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary