- About Us
- Why choose a serviced apartment
- Corporate Solutions
- Become a Supplier
- Case Studies
- Network Rewards
A modern three bedroom short let London apartment in a new development near to Victoria station. The building offers secure entry and the location is super convenient for access to Victoria, Millbank, the river Thames and St James’ Park.
This is a peaceful space offering sofa’s, TV and a dining table and chairs for six people. Calm and neutral hues make this a comfortable space to relax.
The smart new kitchen is open to the living room and offers all machines including a dishwasher, fridge/freezer, ceramic hob and microwave.
There are three quiet bedrooms, each with a double bed and storage space. Quality linen, newly laundered and pressed, is provided for each stay.
There is a smart modern bathroom with a shower over the bath, basin and WC ensuite to the master bedroom. The second bathroom comprises a walk in shower, WC and basin. Starter toiletries and fluffy white towels are provided as standard.
- Victoria underground, mainline station and Gatwick Express - District, Circle and Victoria Lines - 10 minute walk.
- St James Park - District and Circle Lines - 6 minute walk.
- Both in zone 1.
- Victoria Ashburnham is fully furnished and equipped with linen, towels, iron & ironing board, kitchenware, hairdryer and WiFi.
- This 3 bed apartment is on the third floor of a modern building with a lift.
- A baby travel cot may be provided subject to availability - please request when you book
- Six people can be accommodated in the three bedrooms.
This very pleasant flat is comfortable and quiet and also enjoys the most convenient central location, a few minutes from Victoria Station. Many local shops, restaurants, traditional pubs and bars are on your doorstep as are the famous Boris Bikes – bicycles that are for hire per hour. The Tate Britain, river Thames and House of Parliament are in the vicinity and an easy walk away. Westminster is an authentic central London location, offering quick and easy access to it's neighbours Chelsea, Mayfair and Belgravia. If you are looking for spacious, relaxed and quality accommodation in a fine central London location look no further.
28 - 89 nights
|3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite)||£299.00 GBP||£254.00 GBP||£239.00 GBP||£230.00 GBP|
Cancellation policy for Victoria Ashburnham SW1
50% of the total rate will be charged if cancelled 45 nights or more before the start date. Thereafter the full amount is due. Unless otherwise agreed