- About Tongelresestraat – Eindhoven -
These one and two bedroom apartments and houses comprise a living area, dining area, one bathroom, laundry facilities, and a kitchen with a combination microwave, hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. There are double beds in each of the master bedrooms and the two bedroom properties have an additional single bed in the second bedroom.
Each apartment includes a HD flat screen TV with basic channels and free wireless internet access is available throughout the stay. All of the apartments benefits from either a private balcony or garden, and there is a shared courtyard at the property.
On-site amenities include a fitness centre and communal gardens. Housekeeping is provided once weekly and guests receive a free welcome pack on arrival. The on-site gym is available for guests free of charge and is opened 24 hours per day.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Berlin|| ||On Request||€93.50||€93.50||€93.50|
|Washington|| ||On Request||€104.50||€104.50||€104.50|
|Tokyo|| ||On Request||€93.50||€93.50||€93.50|
|Bangalore|| ||On Request||€93.50||€93.50||€93.50|
|Hong Kong|| ||On Request||€104.50||€104.50||€104.50|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Eindhoven Airport Amsterdam Schiphol Eindhoven Centraal
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary