- The Triangle, Cambridge -
- About The Triangle -
If you are looking for one of the best locations in Cambridge… this has to be it! These beautiful one and two bedroom prestige serviced apartments are just 10 minutes walk to the centre and only 2 minutes to the train station. On the doorstep are a fantastic range of amenities which include some lovely restaurants (French, Japanese and Indian amongst them) a couple of great bars /pubs, two supermarkets, a mini Marks and Spencer's, a café and a terrific deli! These apartments have very large balconies with a table and seating and stunning views of Warren Close Apartments itself. Decorated to our usual exacting 5-star standards in a comfortable modern style and including private allocated parking, lift access and wireless internet, these apartments are equally great for exploring Cambridge and all it has to offer but also for the executive wanting to be next to everything yet quiet - The perfect short-stay accommodation in Cambridge, whatever your needs!
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom|| ||£152.00||£136.00||£123.00||£123.00|
|2 Bedroom|| ||£193.00||£175.00||£153.00||£153.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London Stansted London Luton Cambridge
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336