- About The Residence -
The Residences are part of The Parkside Village neighbourhood, in Mississauga. Rent a fully furnished apartment here and there really isn't any need to go out. This property has it all. If you do decide to venture outdoors, you’ll find the YMCA community centre is close by, Zonta Meadows park is within walking distance, all of your shopping and entertainment needs are covered at Square One Shopping Complex.
Mississauga transit bus stop is right at the corner. Commuting into downtown Toronto is 35 minutes, by car.
Construction was completed in 2013, both towers are 36 storeys. The Residences Condominiums offers a modern and sophisticated lifestyle. The design is urban, however, there is warmth to the building. The amenities at this location provide something for the whole family with over 50,000 sq.ft of recreation space. Indoor and outdoor playgrounds will entertain the kids. The spinning and yoga studios, party room and fireplace lounge will make the adults happy. Everyone can go for a swim in the indoor pool, watch a flick in the theatre room, or try for a strike at the bowling alley. Other on-site conveniences include guest suites, 24 hour security/concierge service and secure, indoor parking.
The apartments at The Residence are well appointed, with lots of conveniences. Each suite feature 5, full size, stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, including a dishwasher and built-in microwave. The contemporary design is carried through the kitchen with granite countertops and breakfast bar. Stacked, front loading laundry facilities are in-suite. Many of the apartments offer great views of the Mississauga skyline, that can be enjoyed through the floor to ceiling windows, or on the private balcony.
Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
90 + nights
|1 bedroom, 1 bathroom||On Request||On Request||$120.00||On Request|
|2 bedroom, 2 bathroom||On Request||On Request||$150.00||On Request|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary