- About The Old Post Office -
The Old Post Office is a stunning 4 bedroom fully furnished short let and family home located in the village of Milton sleeping upto 7 guests. This is an ideal base whether you are visiting the area on holiday, relocating to Oxford area for work or require a furnished family home for an length of time from a week to many months.
The cottage is located walking distance to Milton Park, 5km from Didcot Parkway railway station and Didcot, 7km from Abingdon and 18km from Oxford. The village of Milton is just off the A34 which provides easy access to all of the above.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|4 Bedroom Property || ||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary