- The Old British School, Reading -
- About The Old British School -
Offering unrivalled comfort and convenience, our stunning serviced apartments in The Old British School are ideal for extended stays and relocation. Dating from 1810, this Grade II listed building now houses a unique selection of newly renovated apartments with high ceilings, original beams and wooden flooring throughout. Featuring fully-equipped kitchens, modern bathrooms, laundry facilities and Wi-Fi, our light and spacious accommodation includes all the home comforts you need for a relaxing stay. Just a short distance from Reading’s main commercial areas, shopping centres and transport links to London, our apartments in The Old British School provide the perfect hotel alternative for business travellers and commuters.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London Heathrow Airport Bristol Reading Central Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336