- About The Nine Apartments -
Distractions are delightfully rampant in Athens. Wake up with plans to visit one of the city’s fine museums, like the Benaki, then, after strolling the picturesque, albeit touristy, streets of the village-like Pláka, the sight of a buzzing alfresco café inspires a shift in priorities with the promise of a silky freddo espresso. Such alluring spontaneity is especially felt in Koukaki and Makriyianni, the verdant, pedestrian-friendly adjoining neighborhoods just below the Acropolis. Despite the presence of this visitor-clogged landmark that surreally pops out in the midst of an urban landscape, and several museums, they remain remarkably hushed, inviting wandering and lingering.
This property offers beautifully decorated one, two and three bedroom apartments close to the Acropolis. Included in the rate is weekly housekeeping,
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Deluxe 1 Bedroom Apartment||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
|Deluxe 2 Bedroom Apartment||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
|Deluxe 3 Bedroom Apartment||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary