- About The King’s Wardrobe -
The King's Wardrobe is a prestigious apartments development.The property offers 63 one, two, and three bedroom apartments. Situated in a tranquil and secluded courtyard just behind St Paul's Cathedral. Situated close to City Thameslink Rail and Mansion House Tube Station. Located within a courtyard behind St Pauls Cathedral, The Kings Wardrobe Residences provide corporate serviced accommodation in the City of London. There are studios, one and two bedroom apartments available, all of them have at least one bathroom, double beds in the bedrooms, and a fully equipped kitchen with an oven, hob, microwave and washer/dryer. Some of the apartments also have a dishwasher.
The living areas include TVs with Freeview, DVD players and Hi-Fi/stereos. Free wireless internet access is available throughout the stay.
The building benefits from a 24 hour reception with concierge services.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Studio|| ||£148.00||£130.00||£133.00||On Request|
|1 Bedroom|| ||£190.00||£164.00||£156.00||On Request|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom|| ||£226.00||£195.00||£185.00||On Request|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London Heathrow Airport Gatwick Blackfairs St Pauls Underground Mansion House
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
72 Hours cancellation policy
- 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days’ notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.