- About The Chapel -
This quaint detached former chapel oozes character and is ideally located for access to the motorway, Swanwick railway station as well as Southampton, Portsmouth and Winchester. Formally known as St Barnabas, this Church Of England chapel was built in 1892 and designed by Ewan Christian responsible for the restoration of Carlisle Cathedral and the National Portrait Gallery in London.
On entering the property you are immediately struck by the high beamed ceilings and oak floors. From the living space there are four steps leading to a twin bedroom with wardrobe and bedside storage plus bedside lamps.
A spiral staircase elevates you to the first floor of which you find a double bedroom with curtained glass wall overlooking ground floor and ensuite bathroom with toilet. The property benefits from a master bathroom with bath and W/C.
The cooking space forms part of the open plan living space on the ground floor and comes fully equipped with cooker, microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer. A dining area within the kitchen makes it the perfect place to host guests or family.
The living space comes with two luxury sofas to relax into as well as TV/DVD, a wood burning stove and fast free wireless internet access.
There is plenty of space in the enclosed garden to enjoy along with ample parking for up to three vehicles. A maximum of two pets is allowed.
The Chapel is an historic building that is perfectly located for business or leisure in the heart of Hampshire’s beautiful countryside.
● Toiletries/free tea and coffee provided
● Towels and linen included
● Housekeeping service
● fast FREE WiFi
● Large contained garden space
● Get connections to the motorway, railway and cities
● Located near Whiteley Shopping Centre
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|3 bedroom house||£133.33||£133.33||£128.33||£124.33|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.