- Templeton Place, London -
- About Templeton Place -
Earls Court is home to Supercity’s first aparthotel. Opened in 2009, Templeton Place offers 30 suites that are still as fresh today as they’ve always been. We are just 3 minutes walk from Earls Court Station (30 minutes journey time to and from Heathrow Airport), and with easy access to supermarkets and restaurants. Our guests love returning to this quiet residential street after a busy day in the city! Templeton Place’s suites are designed and furnished with fully fitted kitchens, beautiful bathrooms and sumptuous beds; coupled with our personalised and flexible service, we establish a level of comfort, convenience and attention to detail that is the hallmark of our family-run serviced apartments.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London Heathrow Airport London Gatwick Airport Vcitoria Earls Court Gloucester Road
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336