- Swinton Apartments, London -
- About Swinton Apartments -
A modern, fully serviced one bedroom apartment located within minutes of Ludgate Circus, near to St Paul's Cathedral in the City of London.
The apartment is located on a quiet pedestrian street off of Fleet Street and away from the main hustle and bustle of the City of London. The apartment is still within a short distance of all the local amenities however.
There are excellent underground links with either Blackfriars, Mansion House or St Paul's all being within a 5 minute walk of the apartment. This is a busy area for business people during the week, and at weekends it's also popular with tourists wishing to visit St Paul's Cathedral. Also near to the apartment is the Millennium Bridge which provides exciting access to the attractions along Bankside and to the fantastic new Tate Modern art gallery.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Airport London Heathrow Airport Kings Cross St Pancras Kings Cross Angel
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336