- About Studio – Craven House -
A wonderful Studio apartment ideal for solo travellers. Located in a beautiful Georgian building just moments from Hampton Court Palace and the River Thames. Hampton Court village is just a 5 minute walk away where there is a great selection of shops and facilities with a direct train link to London Waterloo.
Sandown Park and Kempton Park race course are also local.
Well placed for many schools such as ACS Cobham and within easy reach of the M25 so ideal for relocation projects.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Heathrow Gatwick Hampton Court Richmond Wimbledon
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary