GET IN TOUCH
THE APARTMENT NETWORK
- About Us
- Our Locations
- Why choose a serviced apartment
- Corporate Solutions
- Case Studies
- Latest News
- Special Offers
Situated in the heart of Stevenage, Skyline House offers a selection of luxury serviced apartments in a private gated development of one and two bedroom apartments with three lifts serving all floors and an on-site concierge service. All apartments offer open plan living kitchen and dining areas, with integrated appliances, double bedrooms and the finest of furnishings. Located in the heart of Stevenage within a 2 minute walk of Stevenage train station (Kings Cross in 23 minutes), and just a stone’s throw from Tesco Extra, Westgate shopping centre and Stevenage Leisure Park.
Just minutes from Skyline’s stylish apartments, Stevenage Old Town is the perfect place to embrace country living with its’ boutiques, restaurants and cafés. The Woodland Trust rank Stevenage as one of the best places in the UK for ease of access to large woodland, only slightly behind the Forest of Dean and The New Forest. With Stevenage station on your door step, you can be in central London in no time (peak train services whisk you into Kings Cross in just 24 mins, which means you can be in the middle of the west end in under 45 minutes).
Stevenage provides excellent shopping and leisure facilities which includes bakeries, pharmacies, hairdressers and clothes shops, all within the main centre and close by to Astonia Lodge.
The Stevenage Art & Leisure Centre houses the Gordon Craig Theatre which includes the theatre, gallery, restaurant and cafe, and Stevenage Leisure Centre which houses a sports hall, indoor bowls hall, squash courts, gymnasium and dance studio.
Other leisure facilities include an IMAX cinema and Fairlands Valley Park which is equipped with a sailing centre, cafe and 20 acres of lakes - ideal for walking and cycling.
Guests can expect;
• Free on-site parking is available as well free wireless internet access.
• Weekly change of linen and housekeeping service.
• Modern and well equipped kitchens with a washer/dryer, microwave as well as everything you might need if wanting to cook whilst away from home.
• The two bedroom apartments have one main bathroom with a shower over the bath and an en suite bathroom.
• The living area features an HD flat screen TV with Sky TV and a DVD player.
• Sky TV package includes all sports movie and international channels.
• A complimentary luxury welcome pack is provided upon arrival
• Self check in system which allows guest flexibility
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom apartment||£125.00 GBP||£115.00 GBP||£108.00 GBP||£98.00 GBP|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment||£140.00 GBP||£130.00 GBP||£125.00 GBP||£115.00 GBP|
Cancellation policy for Skyline House
The Cancellation policy for these apartments is as follows:
For stays less than 90 nights - 7 days’ notice of cancellation is required prior to check-in to avoid charges. Notice given within 7 days will result in a charge equal to 7 nights minus the number of days’ notice given. This also applies to shortening your stay.
For stays of 90 nights or more 30 days minimum notice is the cancellation we require as minimum notice. For extensions or early departure we also require a minimum 30 days notice, otherwise your apartment is not guaranteed.