- About Sterling House -
Our Sterling House properties are a mixture of one bedroom and one bedroom duplex apartments situated in one of London’s most popular regions close to Holborn and Chancery Lane, these apartments are the perfect solution for your temporary stay whilst working in the city of London and can be booked from three nights, monthly or yearly. The apartments are beautifully furnished, well maintained and managed, offering comfort, cost savings and convenience for your stay whilst away from home. All of our apartments are comfortable and built to a good quality standard. In the apartment you will find all the furnishings and equipment you will need to make your stay comfortable. Each apartment has a fully-equipped kitchen, TV, DVD, broadband, stereo, clock alarm, hair-dryer and all other home comforts. Being right in the heart of the city there are many local cafes, bars and restaurants close by. Sterling House is a self-check in building.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 bedroom apartment|| ||On Request||£145.00||£138.00||£135.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Airport Gatwick Airport Liverpool Street London Bridge Borough
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary