- About Staycity Aparthotels Birmingham Arcadian Centre -
Formerly known as Arc Apartments, Staycity Serviced Apartments Arcadian Centre offer superior accommodation in a convenient location for sightseeing and enjoying all the attractions Birmingham has to offer. The apartments are located within the Arcadian Centre just a few minutes’ walk from New Street Station and the famous Bullring shopping centre. For the NEC, trains run from New Street Station on a regular basis. The O2 Academy is a 5-minute walk from the apartments and the ICC/Barclaycard arena 15 minutes' walk. The Hippodrome Theatre is within the same complex along with an array of quality restaurants, literally on the door step.
We offer a selection of 1 bedroom (sleeps 3) and 2 bedroom (sleeps 5) apartments feature individual balconies either overlooking a stunning courtyard or have a commanding view of the city. Secure free Wi-Fi in all apartments, 24 Hour Reception with onsite Car Parking available. Fully furnished apartments with contemporary designs throughout. Open plan kitchen/dining area including oven, microwave fridge freezer and all the utensils you may need. Lounge with leather sofas and LCD TVs with Sky Sports (dvd player available on request at the reception). All bathrooms with shower/bath.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|One Bedroom Apartment||On Request||£75.00||£67.50||£65.00|
|Two Bedroom/One Bathroom Apartment||On Request||£120.00||£115.00||£110.00|
|Two Bedroom/Two Bathroom Apartment||On Request||£125.00||£120.00||£115.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
72 Hours cancellation policy
- 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days’ notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.