- About St Thomas Hall Belfast -
All 17 individually decorated apartments feature kitchens and space to spread out with living rooms and dining areas. 42-inch LCD TVs come with digital channels and DVD players, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Some bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, all Bathrooms hair dryers, and free toiletries. Washers/dryers, fireplaces, and coffee makers are also standard. Limited housekeeping is available. Located on one of Belfast’s most sought-after addresses, the Lisburn Road and offers stunning Belfast accommodation enjoying views over the Black Mountains making it perfect for those who want a home away from home.
The Lisburn Road is regarded as a prime location to live in Belfast. A wide variety of boutiques, shops, restaurants and bars are a short walk away and the city centre is easily reached by taxi, train or bus making the apartments an ideal base whether your trip is for business or leisure.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|one bedroom|| ||£99.00||£92.00||£85.00||£77.00|
|two bedroom|| ||£120.00||£108.00||£105.00||£99.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Belfast city Airport Belfast International Airport Balmoral
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.