- About St Peters Mews -
St Peters Mews is a 2 storey converted warehouse located in the heart of St. Albans conservation area. The beautiful conversion is divided into 7 serviced apartments. Each 4 star apartment has two bedrooms sleeping 2-4 guests.
There is onsite daily staff management and a 24/7 emergency phone service.
The gentle planting scheme gives a relaxed feel to the public space. At night the simple lighting system transforms it to a film set.
Each apartment has a free allocated parking space in our private car park and free wifi. From this convenient location it is a two minute walk to St. Peter’s Street which is the main shopping area in St. Albans. Here you will also find a wide selection of restaurants, bars and cafes to enjoy. St Albans station offering fast trains direct to London is about ten minutes walk away.
The perfect holiday apartment or place to stay when you are working away from home.
HomefromHolme.com Serviced Apartments- when you need to stay away from home..
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms|| ||£125.00||£125.00||£125.00||£125.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Luton Heathrow St Albans Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary