2 bedroom - 1 bathroom.
Sleeps a maximum of 6 (1 double bed - 2 single bunk beds - 1 double sofa bed)
With free parking, in a quiet cul-de-sac.
Situated on the 1st and 2nd floors in a secure, recently renovated, well-kept townhouse.
• Spacious master bedroom has a double bed and good storage.
• 2nd bedroom has a set of 2 single bunk beds.
• Bathroom has a bath and thermostatic shower.
• Open-plan living/kitchen area has dining for 4 and a sofa bed.
• Allocated off-street parking
• Double-glazed throughout
• Central heating
• Well equipped kitchen, with Nespresso coffee maker, kettle, toaster, microwave, dishwasher, cooker, oven and fridge/freezer
• Flat screen HD TV, DVD player and a Sky+ box
• Sky media package includes sports, movies and children's channels.
• Hi-speed Wi-Fi internet.
• Washing machine and separate dryer - Iron and ironing board
• Highchair & Baby Cot
• Foreign travel adapters
• Linen and Towels
• Hair Dryers
• All bills are included in the price
Wandsworth Common park is a 5-minute walk away. Opposite the Common is Bellevue Road with many shops, restaurants, and boutiques and fine dining options.
Tooting Bec Underground and Wandsworth Common Rail stations, both in Travel Zone 3, are each a 12-minute walk. There are numerous bus services on Burntwood Lane and Trinity Road. The centre of London can be reached in about twenty minutes.
Clapham Junction and Victoria rail stations, St Georges Hospital in Tooting, Wimbledon, Twickenham and Richmond can all be easily reached.
28 - 89 nights
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Apartment||£174.00||£174.00||£148.00||£133.00|
Cancellation policy for St. Peter`s Close
30 days’ notice prior to your arrival is required to cancel your booking.