- About St George’s Wharf -
An award winning property; Oakwood St George Wharf has achieved recognition for its bold design, architectural beauty and its commitment to quality and environmental initiatives from the Daily Mail UK Property Awards, New Homes Garden Awards and LABC Awards for Excellence among countless others. Offering a stunning collection of studios, one, two and three-bedroom apartments; it encompasses luxurious laminate flooring, sleek glass showers, bright, spacious open-plan living space and high-end contemporary fixtures and fittings. Some of the apartments benefit from patio/balcony where you can take in marvelous views of the river Thames and London's iconic landmarks. Oakwood St George Wharf is the perfect serviced apartment solution in terms of convenience and facilities. Within the complex, there are two restaurants, dry cleaning services, convenience stores and more. 'Oakwood Worldwide is a Quality Accredited Operator as awarded by the Association of Serviced Apartment Providers (ASAP)'.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom|| ||£170.00||£160.00||£150.00||£140.00|
|2 bedroom|| ||£245.00||£235.00||£220.00||£210.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Airport London Heathrow Airport London Vauxhall Station Vauxhall Pimlico
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary