- About St George’s Wharf -
An award winning property; Oakwood St George Wharf has achieved recognition for its bold design, architectural beauty and its commitment to quality and environmental initiatives from the Daily Mail UK Property Awards, New Homes Garden Awards and LABC Awards for Excellence among countless others. Offering a stunning collection of studios, one, two and three-bedroom apartments; it encompasses luxurious laminate flooring, sleek glass showers, bright, spacious open-plan living space and high-end contemporary fixtures and fittings. Some of the apartments benefit from patio/balcony where you can take in marvelous views of the river Thames and London's iconic landmarks. Oakwood St George Wharf is the perfect serviced apartment solution in terms of convenience and facilities. Within the complex, there are two restaurants, dry cleaning services, convenience stores and more. 'Oakwood Worldwide is a Quality Accredited Operator as awarded by the Association of Serviced Apartment Providers (ASAP)'.
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary