- St Dunstan’s Court, London -
- About St Dunstan’s Court -
With their bright, airy and tastefully fashionable décor, St Dunstan’s Court apartments are at once both spacious and intimate, roomy yet welcoming, capacious but cosy. The thoughtful layout of the open plan design and fully equipped kitchen turn everyday functionality into a distinct pleasure and a stylish statement.
The central location of these one-bedroom apartments offer exceptionally easy access to the many attractions, public transport options and business opportunities that London has to offer. Experience the vibrancy, fascination and excitement of this iconic city while enjoying the peace of mind offered by a contemporary and comfortable serviced apartment that is perfect for business travellers.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Airport London Heathrow Kings Cross Station Chancery Lane Temple
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336