- About St. Andrew Square Apartments -
Opened in Summer 2013, the St Andrew Square Apartments provide a great central base from which to explore the city. In the bustling East End, the property is just a 2-minute walk from Waverley Railway Station and places you on the doorstep of everything that central Edinburgh has to offer. It provides an ideal base for a bit of retail therapy at Harvey Nichols and Multrees Walk, and during the month of December the Christmas Markets in St Andrew Square create a wonderful festive atmosphere.
The old town and Royal Mile are a 10-minute stroll away, and a wide variety of restaurants, bars, cafes and shops are located in the immediate vicinity of the apartments.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Edinburgh Airport Glasgow Airport Edinburgh train station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.