- About South Point Suites London Bridge -
Located just 10 minutes walk from London Bridge station, The Shard and Tower of London is the South Point Suites London Bridge.
Whether you're staying For a weekend, a spell, or a season, We offer comfort beyond the standard hotel room. Each suite comes with your own kitchen and living area, as well as handy extras such as dishwasher and grocery service. Breakfast Is available daily (charges apply) , WiFi, gym and laundry facilities are all complimentary.
South Point Suites is located on Borough High Street, a ten minute walk from London Bridge Station, one of London's best transport hubs for rail, bus and Underground. Our street is lined with cinemas, boutiques, art galleries, cafes, restaurants and parks. Our neighbours include The Shard, Tower Bridge, and the Fashion and Textile Museum. Maltby Street and Borough Markets are also on our doorstep, selling some of the city's most celebrated artisanal food and drink.
South Point Suites is your London home for long holidays, relocations, and long-term projects. We''ll make sure you have all the comforts,, including a 24/7 Grab n' Go Pantry.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Studio Apartment||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
|Deluxe Studio Apartment||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.