- About South Kensington Apartment 1 -
Treat yourself to one of Central London’s most glorious locations.
This modern and spacious serviced apartment is located in the heart of South Kensington.
The perfect place to explore one of the many local museums or wander through the manicured and prestigious Kensington Gardens.
You will be spoiled by the fantastic selection of restaurants and bars that the area has to offer.
The Edwardian and Victorian splendor of architecture is massively influential in the area which enhances the atmosphere and character to be soaked up whilst staying here.
This two bedroom apartment benefits from two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate and fully equipped kitchen and a large reception/dining area.
Each room has a mezzanine level where guests can sleep (please note that due to height restrictions guests are unable to stand up)
The reception is equipped with a sofa bed, so up to 6 people can sleep comfortably in this apartment.
The Kitchen is fully equipped with a washing machine, dishwasher, freestanding fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster and a set of crockery and cutlery that serves up to 6 people.
The apartment is situated on the second floor, however, there is access to a lift on the ground floor.
Free WIFI is also available at this property.
Visitors tend to choose South Kensington for its cluster of free museums, including the Victoria and Albert Museum, the Science Museum and the Natural History Museum.
Best for shopping is High Street Kensington, where you’ll find everything you may need. Visit Kensington Palace to get a bit of British culture.
Explore Kensington Gardens, home to the Serpentine Lake, the Serpentine Gallery and the Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Playground.The area is also well known for a variety of restaurants and places to stay, making our South Kensington short term accommodation one of the most highly rated apartments.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|2 Bedroom Apartment||£195.00||£185.00||£180.00||£175.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary