- About Somerville Court, Newsom Place, St Albans -
A modern two bedroom apartment presented in immaculate condition. This apartment is contained within a secured gated development with a free allocated parking space. The property comprises of a main living area with kitchen, dining area and lounge with access to a small private patio. One double bedroom with en-suite and one twin, main bathroom, fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer and toaster. A light and airy apartment with modern décor and furnishings throughout.
Within a short stroll to St Albans City train station and just a 10 minute from the hub of St Albans city centre with a vast array of shops, cafes, restaurants and bars. St Albans is a historical city with plenty of leisure facilities to suit all tastes.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London Luton London Heathrow St Albans City Kings Cross, St Pancras
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary