- About Södermalm -
Södermalm is known for being the bohemic part of Stockholm. The area is provided with a wide variety of cozy and unique bars, boutiques and supermarkets and coffeehouses. Closest subway station is Medborgarplatsen where you nearby can find the shopping mall called Skrapan with restaurants and boutiques. For those who appreciate a nice walk should take a walk to Slussen (connecting point for 5 subway lines) and stroll along the water and enjoy the fantastic view.
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Studio apartment||On Request||SEK1245.00||SEK1066.00||SEK1066.00|
|1 bedroom apartment||On Request||SEK1397.00||SEK1218.00||SEK1218.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary