- Sir John Lyon House, London -
- About Sir John Lyon House -
Sir John Lyon House is a modern development situated between Southwark Bridge and Blackfriars and offers spacious one bedroom serviced apartments ideally suited to corporate guests.
Sir John Lyon House is situated in High Timber Street EC4 and is conveniently placed for local offices with the nearest tube station being Mansions House (Circle & District Lines) and St Pauls (Central Line) as well as the overground at Blackfriars. Within 5 minute walk of the apartment there is St. Paul’s Cathedral, Bank of England and Tate Modern and with easy access to London’s South Bank, home to an array of restaurants and top attractions, you couldn’t be better placed for work and relaxation during your stay in London. Tesco Express and Salisbury's Local Supermarkets within a 10 minute walk.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom|| ||£171.00||£163.00||£154.00||£154.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City London Heathrow Blackfriars Mansion House Bank
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336