- About Silverstream Bowman’s Mews Islington -
Bowman’s Mews North London Serviced Apartment Holloway offer this 1-bedroom apartment, recently re-furbished in a quiet mews location at the intersection of Holloway Road and Seven Sisters Road Islington.
The apartment is doubled-glazed and include wooden flooring throughout. The lounge-diner areas include sofa, television, dining table and chairs with modern fully-fitted kitchens including electric oven, gas hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge-freezer and washer-dryer. The large and light double bedroom include drop down bed, large wardrobe and television. Additional double sofa bed in the living area.Beautifully tiled bathrooms include w.c., sink and shower.
Situated in the borough of Islington, the trendy part of town.Just moments from your front door, you will find shops of every description: supermarkets, bakers, butchers and convenience stores as well as Waitrose, James Selby department store and Marks and Spencer. You can enjoy your morning coffee in one of many cafes in the area. The sun doesn’t always shine, but a warm welcome certainly awaits you, with your cappuccino or latte and Danish pastry!
The location provides the best of both worlds; minutes from amenities and tourist destinations, yet away from busy main roads – making a cosy and quiet night in for a corporate trip. Holloway Road tube station is on the Piccadilly Line and is approximately a half mile walk with a 30 minute journey time to Piccadilly Circus and just two stops from Kings Cross. Excellent tube and bus links to anywhere in London, with good transport links to all London’s airports. Next door (or a quick tube or bus ride away) is Camden Town where you find a wide range of places for shopping, food and drink and live music – a great town to explore during your vacation.
Personal check-in and show-round upon arrival.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||£90.00||£90.00||£90.00||£90.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary