- Sherborne House, Basingstoke -
- About Sherborne House -
The apartment block is a converted Victorian building, boasting 10 to 15 foot ceilings and large light/airy rooms. The apartments are located in the town and are a 5 minute walk to Basingstoke train station and festival place shopping centre.
Each apartment is fully equipped with all modern facilities, including washer/dryer, full gas hob and electric fan oven/grill. Unlimited WiFi broadband and SKY T.V are a feature in all of the apartments as is a complete laundry service with personal laundry on request.
The train station and shopping centre are a short walk down one road, there is easy access with buses too as there are stops located directly outside of the buildings main entrance that take you to the station/centre and Basing View business park.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Heathrow London Gatwich London Basingstoke
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
72 Hours cancellation policy
- 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days’ notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336