- About Shauna -
This charming and romantic Amsterdam house is the perfect example of a original 17th century canal property and is situated in one of the oldest areas of the city.
When you enter the apartment, you immediately come into the large and fully-equipped kitchen. On this floor you also find a separate lavatory and storage area containing the washing machine and dryer. stairway to the first floor you will find the living room with flat screen TV, DVD player and the international entertainment channel pack. Also, wireless internet is readily available in the entire apartment. The fully furnished room also contains a sofa bed and writing desk. The sofa bed can be used as a double bed. The bedroom with large double bed is situated on the top floor. The bathroom has a bath/shower with wash basin and lavatory.
This romantic little Amsterdam house is situated in the oldest area of the city.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom|| ||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Amsterdam Central Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.