- About Sea View Stays -
Sea View Stays is set on the picturesque seafront of Swansea Bay, the main city centre is just a short 1.2 km away where you will find the infamous Swansea Market, Grand Theatre and many high street stores including a Supermarket. Swansea Marina is 1.6 km away and is a beautiful walk taking in the sea views of the Bay. There are good links to public transport with the main bus station being just a 0.5KM walk and the train station a short 5 minute taxi ride, there are also good links to the M4 and plenty of on street parking on the surrounding streets. The large 4 bedroom house offers a fully equipped kitchen and breakfast bar with a separate living and dining room, there are 3 full bathrooms and free WiFi is also included. Popular points of interest near Sea View Stays include Swansea Crown Court, Swansea Central Library and West Glamorgan Archive Service. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport which is approximately 58 km from the guest house.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|4 bedroom house|| ||£250.00||£230.00||On Request||On Request|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Cardiff Airport Bristol Airport Swansea Station
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.