- Saracens Courtyard, Cheltenham -
- About Saracens Courtyard -
These modern One Bedroom Serviced Apartments are located just moments from the Lower High Street and within close proximity to the Brewery Complex in Central Cheltenham.
Each Apartment offers comfortable Double Bedroom with wall mounted television, Lounge Area with 32" Television and Dining area with table and seating for 4 people and fully equipped Kitchen complete with all cutlery, crockery, utensils and cookware as well as Dishwasher, Washer/ Dryer, Microwave, Kettle and Toaster. There is a modern and functional Shower Room.
Our Guests benefit from Free Wireless Internet Connection and an option of low cost use of a nearby Gym with Swimming Pool, located in the Brewery Complex.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 bedroom apartment|| ||£79.00||£74.50||£69.50||£69.50|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Birmingham Bristol Cheltenham Spa
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336