- About Saddlery Way -
Located in the city centre in the vicinity of Chester's famous Roodee Racecourse. Saddlery Way development boasts views across Chester Race Course to Curzon Park and the Roman built sandstone Dee Bridge. The famous River Dee runs behind the development providing a stunning outlook.. The development provides excellent accessibility to the City where there are an array amenities, also Sealand Road retail park is within walking distance. The apartments come with an allocated parking space and the surrounding network of roads provide ease of access to M53, M56, A55 and A483.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Manchester Airport Liverpool John Lennon Airport Chester Railway Station
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.