- About Rydon Mews House -
This home is situated in a pleasant modern heritage style development just moments from Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Club. Featuring double reception rooms and a patio dining area it has great dining options.With both a comfortable living room and a more formal reception/dining room there is lots of communal space for your stay in this property. Sleeping a maximum of six guests this comfortable home is perfect for family getaways.
There are some lovely places to visit in this part of London the property is right next to the All England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club making it a great place for those wishing to watch the championships in the summer (or even those taking part). Nearby Wimbledon Village is populated with country-style family pubs and lovely boutiques meanwhile Wimbledon itself provides a shopping hub with lots of restaurants a theatre and cinema. The house is close to the open expanse of both Wimbledon Common and Richmond Park the latter of which is the largest of London's royal parks measuring almost 4 square miles - a great place for a long walk or run. In this part of London there is also the option to very easily head further out of London for a day trip to beautiful Surrey or to Hampton Court. You're 25 minutes' walk (or 13-minute bus ride) from Wimbledon station at this property from which you can access a direct train to Waterloo (25 minutes) as well as access the Circle and District Underground lines.
Railway Station: WimbledonAirport: London Heathrow / Gatwick"
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom House||£233.00||£233.00||£209.00||£198.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary