- About Royal Garden Apartments -
Royal Garden Apartments is an exciting collection of luxury serviced apartments located in a traditional historic building and immaculately furnished in a contemporary style.
Apartments are spacious with comfortable and stylish furnishings, and our two bedroom penthouse apartments feature rooftop balconies with spectacular views over the River Forth and on to Fife in the North.
Ideally located opposite the Scottish National Portrait Gallery and St Andrew Square, you can enjoy access to the adjacent private Queen Street Gardens; a haven of scenic relaxation in Edinburgh’s city centre.
Easily reached from the airport via the nearby St Andrew Square tram stop, Royal Garden is also close to Waverley Station, letting you explore both the local area and further afield. Alternatively for a shopping break, world-renowned fashion stores such as Harvey Nicholls and Jenners are on your doorstep making Fountain Court the perfect choice.
Trendy bars and restaurants of George Street and Rose Street are just a few moments away, while culture vultures will be inspired by the National Museum of Scotland and Edinburgh Castle.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Standard 1 bedroom||£135.00||£130.00||£125.00||£116.00|
|Superior 1 bedroom||£149.00||£144.00||£139.00||£131.00|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||£205.00||£200.00||£195.00||£184.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
Cancellation policy for Royal Garden Apartments
Less than 14 night stay
- Fountain Court requires 48 hours' cancellation notice on bookings less than 14 nights. In the event that 48 hours 'notice is not given 2 days accommodation shall be charged.
- For guest in house 48 hours’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
Bookings that are 14 nights or over require 7 nights cancellation.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.