- About Regents Court -
Regents Court is situated in central Kingston near to Kingston mainline station with excellent access to the City, Shepperton, Richmond and Surrey towns by car. Excellent shopping facilities nearby including shopping malls, restaurants and a popular riverside area 3 minutes walk away. Please note that the pictures shown represent a typical apartment in this development and the standard of roomsizes and furnishings - not all apartments have terraces.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom|| ||On Request||£100.00||£95.00||£93.00|
|2 Bedroom|| ||£114.00||£109.00||£106.00||On Request|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Heathrow Airport Gatwick Aiport Kingston Railway Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary