- Roomspace – Groveland Court, London -
- About Roomspace – Groveland Court -
Groveland Court is a development with studio and one bedroom apartments, and is equipped with CCTV cameras for the outside areas. Situated in the heart of The City, near to St Paul’s Cathedral and with good restaurants, shops and bars in the bustling Bow Lane, Groveland Court is 2 minutes walk from Mansion House Underground Station. Roomspace Serviced Apartments is the perfect solution for interim, corporate and relocation housing needs for stays of one week or more. We pride ourselves in providing well maintained and managed luxury, furnished apartments which offer total comfort, cost saving and convenient locations.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Studio|| ||On Request||£130.00||£124.00||£121.00|
|One bedroom apartment|| ||On Request||£145.00||£138.00||£135.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
LCY LGW Liverpool Street Mansion House Bank
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336