- About Rokesley Avenue -
This beautiful red brick Edwardian home is located on a peaceful leafy street in a quiet residential area. Just twelve minutes from the nearest station it boasts one of the largest gardens on the street. With a large grassy garden and spacious bedrooms this is the perfect place for a family to spread their wings. Sleeping up to seven people it benefits from a fantastically open-plan kitchen/diner perfect for family meal times. This is a very much a family-friendly home. Interiors are tasteful and cosy throughout and include lots of original Edwardian features - the fireplaces in particular are lovely. Each room is light and recently decorated and there are stunning wooden floors on the ground level and underfloor heating in the family bathroom & kitchen.
There are plenty of great restaurants cafes and pubs on nearby Broadway Parade in particular, The Queens is a lovely family pub. There is a park called Priory Park at the end of the road and just 10 minutes walk away is Alexandra Park offering city views stunning landscaped grounds ice rink boating lake and famous palace which is host to a variety of exhibitions music concerts and conferences. Only a few stops on the Northern Line is Camden Town arguably the trendiest neighbourhood in the city and home to the hugely popular Camden Market here you will find anything from vintage clothing to exotic street foods.
You are a 12-minute walk from Hornsey railway station where you can get a direct train to Kings Cross or Moorgate for easy access to the City. Alternatively for the Underground a 20-25 minute walk will get you to Highgate station for the Northern Line or Turnpike Lane station for the Piccadilly Line. There is also the option of a short bus ride to Finsbury Park where you can connect with the Victoria Line.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartment||£303.00||£303.00||£273.00||£258.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary