- About Rogers Street -
ABOUT OUR SPACE
The ground floor comprises of:
-Fully fitted and modern kitchen equipped with chinaware, cooking equipment, electric hob and oven, fridge-freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
-Dining area with round glass table and four chairs.
-Comfortable sofa, wide screen TV and garden view.
-Utility room with WC, wash basin and washing machine.
Stairs lead up to the second floor comprising of:
-Bedroom one is a twin bedroom with chest of drawers and garden view.
-Bedroom two has a king size double bed with wardrobe and bedside tables.
-Family bathroom with walk-in shower, wash basin and WC.
This home has a lovely patio area with seating and a planted garden and lawn area. The garden is enclosed and private.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 6 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom || ||£158.00||£135.00||£125.00||On Request|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Gatwick Heathrow Oxford Parkway Marylebone
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary