- About Riverside Executive Apartment -
Riverside Executive Apartment is within 2.5 miles of Hylands Park and is less than a mile away from Essex County Council, Anglia Ruskin Business School and Chelmsford County Council. Stansted Airport is only 14 miles away.
There are two large bedrooms and one smaller room, the master bedroom has a king-size bed. Bedroom two has two bunk beds which have double beds on the lower and single beds on the upper. Bedroom three has one bunk bed of singles and an en-suite toilet. There is a family bathroom located in the hallway.
The kitchen is fully-equipped with an oven, grill, microwave and toaster. Towels, bed linen, shower gel, shampoo, hand-wash, tea, coffee and sugar are provided as a minimum. The washing machine is located in the bathroom cupboard. drying racks are used for clothing as the washing has no dryer function.
Please note this property does not have parking. Parking can be located opposite the Riverside Inn at the end of the road. Long-term stays can arrange a monthly pass, please request at the time of enquiry. This apartment is an easy walk into the City Centre and to local eateries and transport links.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, (10 guests)||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary